Registered
1,780 Posts

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
small meet with 2 :) lol

there is an up coming car show this saturday in apopka at roc city diner
2171 East Semoran Boulevard Apopka, FL 32703 i should be there with my fiat as i love the attention they get at shows.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
small meet with 2 :) lol

there is an up coming car show this saturday in apopka at roc city diner
2171 East Semoran Boulevard Apopka, FL 32703 i should be there with my fiat as i love the attention they get at shows.
What's the best time to be there??? Morning, Noon, Night?

·
Registered
765 Posts
blaaaaa the Sun and Fun airshow is this weekend in Lakeland

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I go to Orlando on a regular basis to visit the kid at UCF. I can always plan a trip to see him, and meet

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
small meet with 2 :) lol there is an up coming car show this saturday in apopka at roc city diner
Sorry, I got there late...between 7:00 and 7:30. That happens when you get old. It started raining here in Orange County and I decided to take a short nap....woke up and it was 5:30. Some awesome displays of Detroit Iron from back when I looked as good as these cars do today!

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah I left when they asked me to leave. The show says open to everyone but the guy putting it on is a jerk and said the fiat didn't count and I had to leave. All I can gather is the fiat was drawing to much attention over the old stuff and it upset a few.

I will be going to winter garden in 3 weeks where I am welcome. Plus I'm going to be looking info putting on a ahow myself

·
Registered
24 Posts
We should just put up a day, time, and place.

I prefer afternoons or sundays (since the dealership is closed at these times)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts