Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks, Purchased a 500CC 0.9 TwinAir automatic as a run around last year in a year done less than 5k miles and took car for a half service, after the service I'm now getting a beep and a message on the dial screen Check transmission see handbook - warning is not regular and seems to pop on when going down from 3rd to 2nd gear. I've booked it back into the garage that did the service but not hopefully they will fix the issues. There is the below you tube video (
) that some one has posted when the message appears when starting the car - which is the same message but different scenario - has anyone had this message before and can advise on the fix?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Alert came on after a service, I took it back to the garage who serviced it, they couldnt spot was wrong but cleared the computer log and it has come back on only once since then but that was ages ago. Clearing the log seemed to be the answer, sorry cant be more help.

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
The Twin air engine, isn’t available here, in NA. You didn’t mention if you car was equipt with a manual transmissio, or the semi automatic Durologic transmission. The NA 500’s aren’t equipt with the Durologic either. We have a full 6 speed automatic transmission.

Sorry, I‘m not sure anyone, on this side of the pond, can help you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts