Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyone out there have an opinion on how the Italian badge looks on my 500C? Just curious if you like it or not.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Depends, are you Italian?;)
As a matter of fact, I am. Why does that matter? The car is Italian. Does the driver have to be also to show the Italian flag on a Fiat? If so, not body told me. So since I am Italian, I guess that makes me politically correct to show Italian badging on my Italian car.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Hi

I think it looks nice. I have a Polish one on the back of my car (since my family is part Polish and the car has a bit of Polish heritage as well (at least with regards to where the original Euro-spec one is built)). Plus the colors of the Polish emblem is very similar to my car's colors :) .

Regards

Pat

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The Italian badge looks good, no one would even wonder what kind of car it is, from the side you see the 500 logo/emblem/name five times I also noticed.

I hear you. I guess more is better. Thanks.

·
Registered
145 Posts
As a matter of fact, I am. Why does that matter? The car is Italian. Does the driver have to be also to show the Italian flag on a Fiat? If so, not body told me. So since I am Italian, I guess that makes me politically correct to show Italian badging on my Italian car.
Relax, it was mostly meant to be a little bit sarcastic. The badge looks very good -- like where you placed it.

FYI, the national flag emblems usually denote the nationality of the car's owner. Probably why you rarely, if ever see a Rising Sun badge on a Nissan, Toyota, Subaru, Suzuki ......
:)

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Relax, it was mostly meant to be a little bit sarcastic. The badge looks very good -- like where you placed it.

FYI, the national flag emblems usually denote the nationality of the car's owner. Probably why you rarely, if ever see a Rising Sun badge on a Nissan, Toyota, Subaru, Suzuki ......
:)
I hear you. My response was meant to be a little sarcastic also. No harm,no foul.

·
Registered
825 Posts
I think it looks fine. For the record, I have one of the German beanie baby bears perched on the little divider behind the rear seat, keeping an eye out, watching my back.

Ryan

1 - 12 of 12 Posts