Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone put them on your red sport? I am on the fence.

Would like to see a front shot of how it looks.

txs

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Not a fan of chrome caps and I have them.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
The avatar shows my Rosso Sport...my preference is the body colored covers it came with.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I have a red Sport and bought the Chrome caps, Have not installed them yet, as I am now not sure if I should or not. I am leaning towards putting them on. I don't like "bling" but I do like chrome accents.

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Ok, just put in the chrome covers on my Sport (Prima). Took about 15 minutes. Easily reversible.
Land vehicle Vehicle City car Car Fiat 500 Land vehicle Vehicle City car Car Motor vehicle

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Ok, just put in the chrome covers on my Sport (Prima). Took about 15 minutes. Easily reversible.
View attachment 1231
Alright, you didn't thiink you were going to get away with it did you?:D What is the badge that is just forward of the rear wheel well? Is it one of those mini Prima badges?

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Alright, you didn't thiink you were going to get away with it did you?:D What is the badge that is just forward of the rear wheel well? Is it one of those mini Prima badges?
Ah yes sir, sharp eye! :)
That's actually a mock up. I have two on order. They will be slightly larger than the one you see taped on.
That's one possible location. Here are the others: Land vehicle Vehicle City car Car Motor vehicle Land vehicle Vehicle City car Car Fiat 500

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Ah yes sir, sharp eye! :)
That's actually a mock up. I have two on order. They will be slightly larger than the one you see taped on.
That's one possible location. Here are the others:
May I suggest the location of the Abarth badge on the soon to be on sale U.S. Abarths? Forward of the rear wheel well, but higher on the body panel.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
May I suggest the location of the Abarth badge on the soon to be on sale U.S. Abarths? Forward of the rear wheel well, but higher on the body panel.
Ah, yes, I will add that into the mix.
Thanks!

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
I like the chrome mirror caps, but only with the chrome belt moldings (at the bottom of the door and qtr glass). HOWEVER its not a simple molding swap, as the molding on the qtr glass is part of the glass.

but I DO like the looks of the chrome, especially on dark colors....like the blue, black or olive green. red is 'ok'. while I've added the chrome gas cap on my verde chiaro Sport, I'm just not sure about adding more chrome. if I had gotten a black 500, I would be all over it! :D

so if you DO add the chrome mirror caps on your red Sport, I think you'll need to add at least the gas cap too. :)

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Yes, plastic.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts