Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Chrysler/Fiat Survey, was just email to me today. Nice to hear from the mother company. The survey is about quality issues, etc. Has anyone here on this site, filled out they survey's yet?

I had a few minor issues fit, and finish (rear spoiler misaligned) and a rattle creaking drivers door. Hope the warranty take care of them. Other wise I think this little car great, and really fun to drive.:)

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
I STILL haven't gotten a FIAT survey. maybe they don't survey 'employee purchases'???? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
475 Posts
I got an email from Chrysler after buying the Power Wagon --- and then a follow-up too. A bunch of service coupons came later in the mail.
I feel a bit forgotten after the FIAT purchase. You'd think that the sales guy would call at least, with it being a come-back brand and all.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Hi

My Fiat sales guy called me a few days after my purchase and left a voice mail. Interestingly, I also still get birthday and Christmas cards from my Hyundai dealership, and I gave that car to my sister several years ago :) .

Regards

Pat

·
Registered
582 Posts
I received a call from FIAT Canada in regards to my purchase experience a couple of weeks after I brought mine home.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts