Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems to me like someone at Chrysler doesn't know whats going on, and like to annoy, confuse or just instill a lack of confidence in its customers. Today in the mail I get a little personalized offer to upgrade my warranty on my 500 Gucci. According to the mailer, I recently took my 500 Gucci in for service, and they want to offer me the "opportunity" to extend my warranty so that future service calls will also be covered. The leaflet then directs me to the Chrysler website for extended warranties....which doesn't list the 4 year 50k warranty that US Fiats have (skips from 3/36 to 5/100). And of course there are no Fiats in any of the drop down menu options. Ordinarily I don't do extended warranties, but the wife wants to give my Fiat to my daughter when I (inevitably) get the new car itch in 3-4 years.

I have been enjoying the heck out of my 500 Gucci....

View attachment 1711

its the only yellow Gucci 500 on the planet.

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
105 Posts
That's interesting. I got a mailer from Fiat today reminding me to be sure to use my Forward Care!

My seat covers came in yesterday. i should take a picture like you did - they look great!

·
Registered
317 Posts
I got this a couple weeks ago. It said to visit a website so I did just wondeirng how much the extended warrenty would be. All the Chrysler cars were listed, no Fiat. Fail.

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
FYI, many manufacturer 'mailers' are generated from an advertising/marketing firm and not the manufacturer itself. with it stating that your car was in for service 'recently' could mean anytime in the past 6 months.

as for FIAT not even being listed, I agree: FAIL (and the marketing co that put this out without any way for the FIAT customers to select their make of vehicle is unacceptable. FIRE THEM IMMEDIATELY!)

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Semi related, a few of my riding buddies work at the local bike shop. They thought it would be funny to put my motorcycle model as an assraper 1100.

I ended up getting a prefilled flyer some time after that saying "we show your assraper 1100 due for service...here's our service specials......"

oh, and my middle name was Buttplug.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Semi related, a few of my riding buddies work at the local bike shop. They thought it would be funny to put my motorcycle model as an assraper 1100.

I ended up getting a prefilled flyer some time after that saying "we show your assraper 1100 due for service...here's our service specials......"

oh, and my middle name was Buttplug.
Hmmm, when Pickles is the last name I don't know that's a very good middle name.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts