Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my studio sales manager told me just a couple of days ago that my Abart was estimated to ship from the factory on the 12th of March. That is great news! However, I wondered if there might be something available on the internet that I could use to perhaps see some information on my particular Abarth using the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)? It just so happens that Chrysler recently introduced vehicle tracking of orders for their vehicles, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram.

I wondered if I put the last 8 digits of my Abarth's VIN in it if I'd get anything. I did and Voila! I was able to view the current status indicating my Abarth was scheduled for production. It updates during the stages of production apparently so you can go back and track its build status. It also provided the studio that it was going to be delivered to as well as the specific things I ordered on my Abarth. If you have a VIN for your Abarth already, give it a try and see if it works for you. You just need to enter your name and the last 8 digits of the VIN or VON.

Here is the link:

http://www.Chrysler.com/vots

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
they should let us see it being built through cameras

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That would be cool. I suspect that we might see that in the future with some auto manufacturer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts