Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Newbie here from upstate New York. I just drove a Fiat 500 on Tuesday and I'm going in on Saturday to order my very own! Our local dealership has 40 or so in stock, but didn't have one equipped exactly like I want. I'm planning to order an Azzurro Sport model with automatic and no sunroof (my better half is too tall for the limited headroom that comes with the sunroof). I went in wanting a Rame Pop but that blue looks great in person and the seats in the Sport seemed much nicer to me, so I decided to upgrade. They say it should take about 60 days to come in. I can't wait!

·
Registered
433 Posts
azzurro is beautiful and you can't go wrong with the sport interior.

i like the pop but some of the tri color interiors are a bit much for my tastes.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Excellent! Welcome to the forum. I should warn you with a Tom Petty quote, "The waiting is the hardest part..."

Ryan

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Great choice!!:cool:

I too went into the dealer not knowing exactly which colour I wanted. That Azzurro just had me at first glance.:)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I ordered it today. I wound up adding the Safety and Convenience package, because the automatic AC is nice, and I can't imagine driving a car without a spare tire.

Now the wait begins...

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
great color choice. i have a blue pop arriving at the end of the month.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts