Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tire rack will be receiving some wheels from "ciao" which are the proper 4x98 bolt pattern. Never heard of them but price to weight ratio is great. Dropping 3 lbs per corner for only 750 for the set is pretty impressive. And they look cool too. They fit the look of the 500. Thought I'd pass on the info for anyone looking to upgrade. Only downside is they only have 17"

·
Registered
230 Posts
Yeah, i just noticed that to, The Roma model reminds me of the Abarth wheels

·
Registered
12 Posts
the car belongs to Ralph at RB tech LA. he told me they are european spec Eibach modified for the US version. He told the eurospec and US spec are different. 1.8 " front and 2.0" rear.

·
Registered
166 Posts
The Ciao wheels are replicas of OEM Fiat wheels, so those would be a copy of the ones used on the Diesel.

·
Registered
374 Posts
The Ciao Veranzza looks great on it. Was looking, for $516 these are nice, and 17s. I wouldn't go 18s on the fiat, way too large then. 16s and 17s fit nice. http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/Whee...lse&filterNew=All&filterWeight=All&sort=Brand Wish they came in darker colors. Maybe they do...have to research. For the price, they are nice...but I would pay 200-400 more for a set of wheels that are PERFECT in my eyes, not just good.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts