Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Searched around for a while, saw someone else post about this in the "things you didn't know" thread but never really got an answer. So I figured I'd ask again.

In my wife 500 Sport, only the 2 left side dials are lit, the 2 on the right don't seem to light up. Is this normal?

· Registered
8 Posts
I had the same problem with my 2012 POP. They changed out the whole wiring harness for the HVAC lights. It's under warranty, but tell them to be extra careful when removing the Hvac bezel. It comes off really hard and they gouged up the colored insert on my dash trying to remove it. I complained, they apologized, it was replaced.

· Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks... Called the service dept (already had an appointment for an oil change this Saturday) and asked if they could look at it. He said unfortunately it a known issue, that they'd check it out and order the parts but we'd have to come back and leave the car for the day, not and easy fix.

· Registered
855 Posts
if you tap the bezel, it will light up again. its known issue like others and your dealer said..
its most likely a bad connection..

· Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
****... gave it a good rap and the lights came on...
Oh well, I guess I'll tell the dealer that I used the power of the internet and possibly temporarily fix the issue (if it's still on) but I want them to note it, just in case...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts