Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
no pics until tonight... :(

I was out partying for my birthday but I did get them installed yesterday just haven't had time to upload and post them. more on the way.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
no reply until tomorrow. I was up playing video games all night but I did read this post today, I just haven't had time to reply. I'll do it later

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
good looking car.

·
Registered
230 Posts
really like the way it looks with the BBS's, some silver mirrors would look even better =P

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Looks awesome, I'll take the red caps if you take them off.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
AWESOME looking wheels! Looks outstanding with those coilovers. Those headlights have to be HID.

Excellent lookiing package! Thanks for sharing!

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
ST Suspension by KW... same ones?

Thinking not, had hoped they were the ones mentioned here soemwhere recently that was about $7-800 or so...you got links/info on these? Another question about your wheels, did you notice any major differences when you changed to the BBS wheels, I ask cause they are pretty heavy at 20.3lbs, I so want those or the Stance Mindset but really prefer to have something closer to 12lbs. (Maybe I get lucky and find some that look like the BBS or Mindset and weigh much less).

I was thinking of these: http://www.fiat500owners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2107

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I found that with mods you shouldn't hold back on some items that you notice on a daily basis.. ride quality being import for my daily commute, I went with these and the price was what I was expecting, if you are interested in these I can refer you to the shop I got them from.

EDIT: -Vmaxx I've read mixed reviews. so I didnt know what to expect. I know ST is fairly new and being manufactured by the KW guys I didnt think it would be a bad choice. But that's all my opinion

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
forgot to add, after the BBS were mounted pre-suspension installed. I noticed it did handle a bit better than the narrow sport wheels/tires. They are approx. the same weight as the sport 16's.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Another question about your wheels, did you notice any major differences when you changed to the BBS wheels, I ask cause they are pretty heavy at 20.3lbs, I so want those or the Stance Mindset but really prefer to have something closer to 12lbs. (Maybe I get lucky and find some that look like the BBS or Mindset and weigh much less).
Aren't you going to have to go with 'Forged' as opposed to 'Cast' wheels to get something that light that would be strong enough to withstand the pounding?

1 - 20 of 94 Posts