Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13,146 Posts
Welcome to the forum. 500 madness offers one.

Here’s one on EBay too....

·
Registered
‘15 500L Manual
10 Posts
Welcome to the forum. 500 madness offers one.

Here’s one on EBay too....

[/URL]
Unfortunately those will not fit our cars, I recently purchased a 6 speed 2015 500l pop and have began modifying it. On the madness website it says at the bottom that that intake will only fit pre 2015 models, I am curious as to what has changed on our engines.
I'm thinking of a cold air intake for my fiat 500L any sugestions?
Unfortunately those will not fit our cars, I recently purchased a 6 speed 2015 500l pop and have began modifying it. On the madness website it says at the bottom that that intake will only fit pre 2015 models, I am curious as to what has changed on our engines.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Ah got ya im most likely just going to full diy it then machine etc.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was considering the same thing. I'm trying to figure out where all the lines and hoses go from the air intake.
i mean honestly i was thinking of modding a short ram intake but im thinking about modding either one of these two

·
Registered
‘15 500L Manual
10 Posts
No way! I have that one saved in my cart too haha! I was thinking about drilling holes into it, adding some adapters and connecting hoses to the existing lines.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No way! I have that one saved in my cart too haha! I was thinking about drilling holes into it, adding some adapters and connecting hoses to the existing lines.
oh nice lol, i think im going to try the cheap one and not use their plastic clamps either weld or hose clamps and add the valve stems also.

·
Registered
‘15 500L Manual
10 Posts
oh nice lol, i think im going to try the cheap one and not use their plastic clamps either weld or hose clamps and add the valve stems also.
Sweet dude! Keep me updated on here I’d like to see how yours turns out. I’ll be lowering mine relatively soon, just installed my down pipe and turbo blanket.

·
Registered
13,146 Posts

2015, has a 6 speed automatic transmission. The 2014 has a dual clutch transmission.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts