Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I acquired a Cold Air Intake from Wilber at Euro Tuning Parts and got it installed yesterday.

After putting about 100 miles on the car my first impressions are very good. The car has much more responsiveness. This is a very good thing for me because it makes heel toe downshifts much better. It noticeably pulls stronger through the gears. Also cruising down the freeway at 80mph I use less throttle and the engine feels like it's struggling less. Judging by the way the fuel level drops it seems to be getting better mileage as well. The best part though is the sound, it's not the typical "rice rocket" sound but a more European sound hard to describe but it's aggressive.

Mike

Before

After

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
sounds like a great product, although true cold air systems make me nervous because I live in a climate where we get tons of snow and a decent amout of rain and I dont want that to suck up moisture into my engine! any other alternatives for me?

·
Registered
258 Posts
sounds like a great product, although true cold air systems make me nervous because I live in a climate where we get tons of snow and a decent amout of rain and I dont want that to suck up moisture into my engine! any other alternatives for me?
For you next week i will have Flat Foam Filter ready that will work with OEM Air BOX. (better than OEM paper Filter!)

·
Registered
5 Posts
How does this effect the warranty?

Can you tell me what RPM the motor turns at 80 MPH?

My brothers Lounge will be here 6-7-11 and he wants me to do some research for him.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts