Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does Fiat allow to alternate color schemes? Maybe Black car with white stickers/caps, or maybe black with black stickers? What about the 17's, White 17's on a Black car? Or does Fiat stick to their guns with customizing.

·
Registered
393 Posts
You can choose almost anything..... There was one combo you couldnt have but I cant remember which...anyone? Was it white on Grigio?

·
Registered
471 Posts
You can have any combo you like.. Im getting bianco car, red mirrors/stripe and 17" hyper black wheels.. Another scheme I saw was Grigio car, white mirrors/stripe, white 17" wheels...I'm pretty the only configuration you can't get the same colour car and mirrors/stripe..ie. red car and red mirrors/stripe

·
Registered
108 Posts
X/1 9

I ordered a white car with black 17 inch rims with black/red leather interior. I didn't want white wheels and black brake dust again like I had on my Golf. I agree with Corrnaus, I think you pretty much can have what you want within reason. Manufactures don't want the dealers to be stuck with orange leather interiosr with purple exterior that some customer ordered and didn't take delivery sitting on the lot!

hartmn

Hartmn

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was wonder what you guys thought about black car white stripes white 17's. I know break dust is an issue, but I want black and don't want the red stripes.

·
Registered
420 Posts
I think black with white strips/mirror caps and white rims would look good. Any of the combos they offer match...it really boils down to if you're willing to maintain the white rims over time. I got white work cr kai's on my white sti.....and I love them but honestly I'm sick of cleaning them....only way I would do it again is if someone else owned it and I just got to stare at it whenever I wanted to. Hahaha.

·
Registered
134 Posts
White wheels on a white car so 90s. Go with black wheels on a white car. That is the look today and no visible brake dust issues

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.