Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got these about a month ago. They have about 1000 miles on them. They are silver.

Long story short, my wife hit a pothole and bent two of them. one is bent on the inside of the rim, the other on the outside. The bends are minimal and according to the guy at the wheel shop, 100% fixable...though he mentioned he would just balance them out and use them as rear wheels.

I had a very small shake in the steering wheel with the worst one on the front.

Now the good...

They are otherwise FLAWLESS. I have only ever used mild car wash detergent and they have zero curb rash. They are a true 4X98.

I'm looking for $500 shipped CONUS but will entertain serious offers. If I didn't think they were worth something, I would just ditch them. I think they could make someone a very nice set of wheels if you either spent a few bills fixing them (estimates were $100 on each wheel) or leave them as is and shloop them on the back.

I will take pics if there is interest. I used this as an excuse to buy another set of wheels. Chances are, I probably would have done it anyway. :)

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
If you are local to 22405, knock $100 off and pick them up. The last set of wheels I shipped to Miami were about $25 per.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll snap some pics tomorrow if time allows. I'd like these gone. They are just taking up room in my garage.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thats my dog.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

the not so bent wheel. Look at the 3 o'clock position.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the worst one.

I couldn't really get it to photograph

The mark on the outer rim part is where the bend is.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
another shot of the worst.

The two hash marks are where the bend is.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Aside from them all being dusty from sitting in my garage...these two have no issues at all and the whole set has about 1000 miles on them.

No rash at all. A few light marks from road debris.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
If I don't get any hits here I'll throw them on ebay.

There's also a solid chance I am way overstating the damage. I do that because I'd rather you be surprised at how little they are bent...than you getting them and saying, "maybe this wasn't a good idea".

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
what yours could look like. :)

Reactions: sjmst

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
If I don't get any hits here I'll throw them on ebay.

There's also a solid chance I am way overstating the damage. I do that because I'd rather you be surprised at how little they are bent...than you getting them and saying, "maybe this wasn't a good idea".
These are totally workable. I would have bought them if you grabbed those pics before. Almost tempted because I have some 17" rubber sitting here, but they are 235, lol.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I know. It's my fault for taking so long. Sorry man.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
205/40 eibach prolines

·
Registered
1,007 Posts

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Zero complaints. Very liveable for everyday driving.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts