Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
what width and offset?
trade secret!:)

Mark,
I will tell you when we meet up. I don't want other vendors try to copy my Specs.
I am the only person in USA have this wheels for Fiat 500 with out any mods on the wheels. NO need to drilling from 4x100 to 4x98 and have use a hub rings etc etc...
I work very hard to get the right specs so that all my fiat customer can have a true "direct bolt on wheel" with out any mod! and safe for the roads and tracks.

I hope you will understand me. i am plan to go to your shop next week if thats ok with you and show you the wheels in person.

thanks

will

·
Registered
222 Posts
Can you at least say how much they weigh?

I would think that 16's would be a slightly better middle ground.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Can you at least say how much they weigh?

I would think that 16's would be a slightly better middle ground.
Here is the Pics of both wheels on scale!

Stock wheel

CV.1

Pics of removing stock tpms

Competizione Sport Tuning wheels are tire pressure monitoring system compatible!
Pic of TPMS on CV.1 wheels

Be aware of some other after market wheels are NOT TPMS compatible!

Competizione Sport Tuning wheels are only made for Fiat 500.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Nice, a weight drop of 6.4 pounds on the wheels, and, it's unsprung weight which is even better.

Are the wheels black or grey? The overall pics look black, the close up looks grey.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Thanks Will. That was me on ebay last night. I don't need another set of wheels but a back up is always nice!:D

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
oh, and I should have asked...do these come with center caps? I can't access Ebay from work so I'm not entirely sure.

Thanks!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts