Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Friday afternoon I decided it was time to install my Competizione Sport tuning Intake kit.

The installation was very straight forward, everything fit perfectly, The product speaks for itself, its high quality and made to fit directly, I did not have to modify or fiddle with it in any way.

I have noticed significant power gains, especially when accelerating onto the highway. I also noticed that the engine doesn't seem to struggle as much when cruising on the highway. The car feels 10x better, the stock intake was way to restrictive and took away a lot from the feel of the car.

I will host up some pictures soon of my install.

I am also developing a custom made bracket that will allow you to put your Fiat engine cover back on without having to leave the stock airbox on.

I will keep you guys posted.

But once again Will @ Competizione, great products, great quality, and great service!

·
Registered
313 Posts
What was the total cost of getting that done? bought and installed?
I am suppose to be the Montreal QC, Canadian Dealer for Competizione Sport Tuning Parts,
I installed the intake myself at my shop, the install was very easy and straight forward,

I sent you a private message regarding Price.

Thank you,

Jared

·
Registered
30 Posts
Did you used to own a VW by any chance?? hahaha Waterfest weekend down here in NJ. Lots of Canadian folk here for the festivities.

·
Registered
30 Posts
i still got my MKV GTI, was thinking of going to WF this sunday, im in NYC.
awesome! come on down! itll be nice to start a lil fiat group locally. ill be at waterfest all weekend with some cervezas. I used to have 4 VWs. one of which my 50 trim MKIV which will always be missed <3

1 - 10 of 10 Posts