Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of the things my dealer commented on was how quickly the 500c was moving. They were selling more than they expected. But online it seems very few convertible owners make an appearance. Do you think its because more women buy the C and men are trending heavily to the Sport, and well, lets face it, there's not a huge female presence in the Fiat Forums? Just curious ;)

I know I bought my 500c specifically because I wanted a small convertible, and the Smart is well...yuck, and the Mini was nice but much more expensive, and nearly impossible to find for under 29k in stock. The Fiat just fit what I wanted perfectly.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think the sport would look ok with the top down, since there isn't currently an engine difference, I don't miss the sport. Besides, my rally stripe makes my car look sporty :rolleyes:

·
Registered
614 Posts
Ordered my Oliva Verde 500C Pop last Saturday.

Mini overpriced especially with the many documented problems with the tranny's.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mike- You wanted a small convertible but didn't mention a Miata in your post?
Two seats really made it impossible to live with. I don't need to carry more than 2 people very often, but it would have been very inconvenient once in a while. Also I drive a lot of stop and go, and the MPG for the miata kinda sucks in traffic. I love the miata, although I like the older ones more, I feel the new ones styling queues have really lost the classic sports car look IMHO.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts