Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't have a FIAT 500 myself yet so I can't post in the Post your FIAT 500 pics here! thread. So I've decided to create a new thread where we can post pictures of cool FIAT 500s stumbled upon in travels across the world wide web or in real life. I'll start:

6 Hours of Vallelunga endurance racer

Fiat 500 Motore Centrale R230

VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/v/hjF_1JYGWLI

Fiat 500 Coupé Zagato Concept

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
Not a real car computer generated. I do like the dash, with the larger center screen. Where's the AC vents???

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
Not a real car computer generated. I do like the dash, with the larger center screen. Where's the AC vents???
Generated yes but the intended results built for this far too wealthy person...I noticed the missing vents too and guess the side vents will just have to do which means a much larger volume of air will be pushed through them I'd imagine.

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
That has got to be my favorite yet!!! I like it a lot! Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
Couldn't locate prices but did find front and rear on their site, tried to send a msg via their contact page but don't think it made it through since the page didn't load after I submitted it. If you like drop them a line and see what they say for where to buy and costs. http://www.carzonespecials.com/index.php?box=contact

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
Very cool, I'd LOVE to get that but #1 I am not 100% sure it fits the US model, #2 the center exhaust might be very difficult to manage to workout properly, #3 I don't have ebay or PayPal accounts, and #4 I need to go performance first I think and I am not ready to pull that trigger just yet. That price is great but the first two issues are truly my main concerns, I LOVE the look of the kit so I hope I will find some answers and be able to find that kind of deal as I imagined it would be WAY higher and am pretty sure that kind of deal is a one shot only opportunity.

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
I know this isn't great but I did it really quickly with PS and posted it to the FIAT USA Facebook page where it has gotten a lot of likes which is cool as has the normal pics of this and the red 500 Rob and RRM created/designed. Since it qualifies as "cool" and shows multiple angles I am posting it here since it fits the bill.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Yikes! Not a fan at all - boxy ricer styling totally clashes with the rest of the car for me.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts