Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Clementes 4 play motorsports in Vancouver BC did up this sport for Fiat of Maple Ridge. Using only parts from italy, they did this 500. I think it looks really cool, lester side skirts, abarth spoiler and I believe they are Torro wheels ( someone can correct me if Im wrong). Other mods are exhaust, lowering springs and some black interior parts.
The owner, Gio, has a friend who was in Italy working on aftermarket stuff for our north american cars, they havent been able to come up with an intake that gives enough gains to be worth it but they are still developing ECUs, turbos etc. Gio only works on Italian cars ( hes got some really great cars in his shop) and is really passionate. If you're looking for parts straight from Italy, check his shop out!

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes They are, I had a set on order from Gio when I was having troubles with my stock skirts staying on, they finally resolved my issue, I still may buy a set

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
Yes They are, I had a set on order from Gio when I was having troubles with my stock skirts staying on, they finally resolved my issue, I still may buy a set
Nice, def gives a nice look to the car, I think I just found another item to add to the list, got a few cosmetic goodies but they'll wait till it warms up, coilovers should be next week and the other bits you know about arrive Thursday, looking forward to spring/summer when it should be completed, at least with what I currently have in mind...sure I will find more I'll want with time, always do ya know.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice, def gives a nice look to the car, I think I just found another item to add to the list, got a few cosmetic goodies but they'll wait till it warms up, coilovers should be next week and the other bits you know about arrive Thursday, looking forward to spring/summer when it should be completed, at least with what I currently have in mind...sure I will find more I'll want with time, always do ya know.
For sure, there is always something more. I remember saying all I would do is intake, exhaust and suspension..now Ive got some coilovers coming, want the RRM timing controller, new wheels, a few exterior bits like the abarth spoiler etc etc..

I mean we are probably at what we could have bought an abarth for, but I really like the fact that our 500's are unique and customized exactly how we like it. Even If I did get the abarth Id still be wanting coilovers, wheels, etc etc.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
here is the shops e-mail, it goes directly to Gio, [email protected]
he quoted me some absolutley great prices on the abarth spoiler and lester skirts and has access to a wack load of cool bits for our 500.

·
Registered
13,463 Posts
Like the wheel a lot. They fill the wheel openings nicely. Nice and tight. Wonder if 500 madness sells those?

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
thanks for sharing... that roof spoiler looks nice vs the sport ones

Like the Abrath rear spolier. Makes the car look longer.

·
Registered
707 Posts
The factory sport roof spoilers are most likely attached by a high strength adhesive. some patience, a heat gun and some dental floss or fine fishing line would remove it. (from my previous experiences with factory spoiler add-ons)

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
The factory sport roof spoilers are most likely attached by a high strength adhesive. some patience, a heat gun and some dental floss or fine fishing line would remove it. (from my previous experiences with factory spoiler add-ons)
And I think the rear washer is routed through there too?

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
He told me there is also a few clips too. Like you said, patience and it will come off.
I've been speaking with Gio from clementes motorsports im going to do some work for him and his shop since when I was in Vancouver I was so impressed with his shop and what be does. I'm going to try and get some local dealers here to dress up some of their 500s and customer cars. I know his website is a all over the place but he's put together a flyer that he uses to send to dealers. If anyone is interested in some stuff shoot me a pm and let me know what you're after. He agreed to pass on his dealer pricing to anyone who wants to sport his product. He carries only lines straight from Italy so all high quality stuff.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
He is no longer a forum vendor so I can't post prices or anything like that. If there seems to be enough interest
For a certain part I'll let him know

1 - 20 of 23 Posts