Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello guys,

First, I don't have a Cinquecento, but I really wants to know what you are thinking of the modern reincarnation of the Five-hunderd :D

Here in Holland we've got an orange 500 NL Edition, even as the many Abarth's I see here. My collegue drove a 500C. Now she's got a Vee-dub Polo GTI (rather the 500!)

Here I've got some pictures of my Bruta Bellezza (stands for Brute Beauty in Italian). She is born in January 1999, have already 150.000 kilometers driven. It is a 1.8 liter inline 4 with 131bhp, same engine as in a barchetta! I have one pic where it stands next to a Fiat barchetta. Also a unique Fiat!

Enjoy!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
and here i've got a picture of the interior! It's Pininfarina designed (outside designed by Chris Bangle, former BMW designer)

Just like the 500 colormatched with the outside!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Nice. Thank you for posting. I wonder how long before we see FIAT models other than the 500.
Thanks! I have got even a picture with an '09 Fiorino tinkiewinkie-van! It's the blue monster on the picture, next to my Coupe and my parents theyre '01 Alero.

Then I have got something 500-related! The most driving Cinq's worldrecord last year at Italia a Zandvoort in Holland! 676 old and new models were driving around the track!

This weekend is the 2011 edition! I will make as many as different EU 500 models as possible, including the Abarth 500(C) and Esseesse.

·
Registered
343 Posts
I can't wait for the Abarth. If everything goes well, I'll sell my Sport to my parents in one year or so, and will get the turbo beast!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts