Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 343 Posts

·
Registered
6,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Cream City Cinquecento Club (CC5C) officially launches tomorrow (500's birthday).

http://creamcitycinquecentoclub.blogspot.com

I supplied Brandon @ MKE FIAT a sign-up sheet and a handful of 3.5"x3.5" nero logo window clings. I'm ordering more soon. As I posted in the Bergstrom FIAT thread, I see our LS as an unofficial hub/house of the club. The feedback I've gotten, so far, is 3 official meets and 1 biggish event would be easiest to maintain. Of course, 'centisti are free and encouraged to ride & smile as much as they see fit. I'm merely providing a vehicle to get things rolling. ;)

As 5speed posted earlier, they are seeing about some fancier swag for the club. If that pans out, it'll be cool extra sparkle. If not, the desire to support us with that kinda love is cool enough. But I wouldn't expect anything less from you, my friends.

Ghostdog is our first official out-of-town member. Well, he was the first person to reach out to me about this at all. :cool: Your CC5C cling is on the way, my topobro.

ragingbullwinkle is already stirring up some dust and that's always a good thing. Grazie! I hope we can meet you, buddy. If not, make sure you ask the guys about the logo. I dig the thought of someone in Chi representin'. The club isn't limited to Brew City dwellers. I'd love to see these coast-to-coast and everywhere in-between.

Markinmad, from the MadHouse, is also rolling with us.

A couple other local owners are also in (sweet).

So, it looks like we can get a decent group of little mice rolling together for our first meet & I'm open for suggestions on when that should happen. Members can feel free to post thoughts & suggestions here or PM me as you wish.

CC5C.jpg

Live. Love. Drive.

·
Registered
6,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
5speed & Ghostdog sent me photos of their 'centos with window badges affixed. :cool:

5speed even modified his a bit (trimmed away some of the background). Anyway, thanks for sending the photos, guys. I look forward to seeing more of these on more 500s. More than that ~ I can hardly wait to our first meet-up. The missus & I went for a drive today. We spotted 1 Abarth and 3 Pops along the way. That'll be even more memorable when I can see a group of Italian mice zipping around.

Franko ~ when're you switching back to the club colors, sir? ;)

·
Super Moderator
22,119 Posts
5speed & Ghostdog sent me photos of their 'centos with window badges affixed. :cool:

5speed even modified his a bit (trimmed away some of the background). Anyway, thanks for sending the photos, guys. I look forward to seeing more of these on more 500s. More than that ~ I can hardly wait to our first meet-up. The missus & I went for a drive today. We spotted 1 Abarth and 3 Pops along the way. That'll be even more memorable when I can see a group of Italian mice zipping around.

Franko ~ when're you switching back to the club colors, sir? ;)
Shouldn't we expect some pics of the cars with the badges affixed? :D

·
Registered
6,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Per request, here's the shot Ghostdog sent me of his window badge. It's not the entire car, Tweak, but I'm stoked to know people in the Bay Area are seeing him zipping around the coast with the CC5C 'colors' on his Valentina.

GhostdogCento.jpg

·
Super Moderator
22,119 Posts
Per request, here's the shot Ghostdog sent me of his window badge. It's not the entire car, Tweak, but I'm stoked to know people in the Bay Area are seeing him zipping around the coast with the CC5C 'colors' on his Valentina.

View attachment 13450

Nice start. :D It does look nice on the glass and that is a good placement for it too.

·
Registered
6,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Grazie! I had to move mine to the driver side rear window, because my eye could not take our ugly city parking permit in the same space. I like it on the side, now, because drivers/passengers in other cars see it as they pass my little putt-putt. 5speed put theirs on the windshield. I dig the fact people are personalizing the placement of the badge. I suppose it follows the philosophy of the beautiful blank canvas that is the Cinquino.

I received my CC5C business cards in the mail today. Thanks for the suggestion, Brandon. I'll be dropping some off @ the studio this week.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Reactions: amacento

·
Registered
794 Posts
amacento,

I think the patch/ logo is really nice, and I'd love to have one. I'm clearly not part of the local crowd, but my dad's brother lived in New Jersey until he died a few years ago. My dad was born in Philadelphia, so we're not so far apart in some ways.

Seriously, very nice job on the graphics. If you have any left, I'll take two, and I'll pay postage.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Seriously, very nice job on the graphics. If you have any left, I'll take two, and I'll pay postage.
Ditto. I think your design is also particularly suited to a grill badge! If you go that route, please have plenty made, because I think the demand would be huge.

I live in a Minneapolis suburb, though I've also lived briefly in Wauwatosa (way back in 1967, when I was in high school!), not that I personally think there ought to be geographic "restrictions" to club badge display. ;)

In any event, let us know what you need to cover expenses, for those of us who'd like some of your handiwork. We're all friends here, but I don't think anyone expects something for free.

1 - 20 of 343 Posts