Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was wondering if anyone has installed those part numbers for CV Axles on the 500 ABARTH part numbers FI8005 -FI8006

i need to change mine on both sides and I'm trying to confirm they actually fit on my 2014 Abarth 500.

this would help me so much

thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes im aware of rockauto
i but m trying to confirm that those parts FI8005 AND FI8006 actually do fit on a 2014 fiat 500 Abarth
if someone has fit those it would be great to confirm it.

·
Registered
Nor-Cal PRK
117 Posts
@DEEZBOY

Seriously - contact Moparpartsgiant with your VIN Number to ensure that you obtain the correct part numbers.

This is not the type of part you want to find does not fit when your 500 is scattered all over your garage floor - there are many variations and updates through the years.

·
Registered
13,510 Posts
I’m not sure what those numbers are, you posted. Do you have a manual, or automatic transmissio? Mopar parts, only sell 2 versions of those halfshafts. One is for the 6 speed automatic, the other is for the 5 speed manual transmission. Left and right halfshafts. Turbo, non turbo cars. Check out that Mopar parts site I sent you. Those parts they list, are the correct parts numbers. If you unsure, give them a call.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I’m not sure what those numbers are, you posted. Do you have a manual, or automatic transmissio? Mopar parts, only sell 2 versions of those halfshafts. One is for the 6 speed automatic, the other is for the 5 speed manual transmission. Left and right halfshafts. Turbo, non turbo cars. Check out that Mopar parts site I sent you. Those parts they list, are the correct parts numbers. If you unsure, give them a call.

im fully aware of this information you provided and the point of this thread is not to use Mopar parts but to find aftermarket parts.

the part numbers i provided FI8005 AND FI8006 are half shaft for 500 Abarth 2014 years and up
if you google those part numbers you will fid this information as well.

·
Registered
13,510 Posts
Since aftermarket half shafts, now are available. I doubt any one ever used them. You really need to contact, that company. Sur Track. Call up O’Reilly‘s parts, they carry those haftshafts. Ask them.

There are only 2 version. One for a manual transmission, and one for an automatic transmission.

Personally myself, I’d go with OEM ones. they’ve lowered the price.

·
Registered
Nor-Cal PRK
117 Posts
Chi-Com parts straight up suck.

OEM FIAT/MOPAR is the sure way to go.

Reactions: smark

·
Registered
910 Posts
I would also go OEM on something like that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.