Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

RS SERIES – The Most Popular System offering Height & Ride Adjustability
The RS coilover system is a 36 way dampner and rebound adjustable monotube full coilover system. The setup has seperate height and preload adjustments allowing for optimal adjustment and allowing full strut travel at all times along with pillowball upper mounts or top mounts on most applications. Mounts are constructed of 6061 powder coated aluminum. Threads are teflon coated to prevent rust. Rebuildable and serviceable in the US.

RS Coilover Sys. - 2012 - 500 - including C - Height & Ride Adj.

GO TO NOPI D2 Catalog for model specific details

Contact the salesmen below or PM me for "FIAT 500 OWNERS" deal including FREE FREIGHT

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Again, post the friken prices!

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
Great another Chinese manufactured part
Possibly, D2 Racing though appears to be based out of my state, NC, kinda cool but doesn't mean they aren't made elsewhere still. They do have this info on their website though... "Established in 1996, D2 specializes in manufacturing suspension and racing components for all types of vehicles. D2 Racing is proud to sponsor race teams as well as passionate individuals dedicated to the automotive lifestyle. In addition to the US, D2 maintains offices in Hong Kong, China, Macau, Singapore, Thailand, Taiwan, Australia, England, and Japan. All D2 products are continually tested by stringent Quality Control practices and equipment in addition to professional race teams to meet the highest quality and performance standards."

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
DAMPER. Say it with me... DAMPER.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
D-a-a.... D-a-a, oh i can't do it! :(

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
D-a-a.... D-a-a, oh i can't do it! :(
that's ok. You aren't selling them. I think at the very basic level, you should know what the item is.

If you went into an Italian restaurant...and the menu said Pissghetti....and they were serious, would you order it? I mean, it has the word piss in it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts