Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seen two different ads running here. No J-Lo though. Probably ads made by corporate with local dealers tagged at end. No specials or reduced price mentioned. We have 4 studios in the area

·
Premium Member
1,386 Posts
I suspect that the late, crummy, Laura Soave did the J-Lo campaign for a specific purpose. No one in their right mind would believe the J-Lo commercials would make men want to buy the car. I think Soave was either cynical, or dense, or both.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
During the football game yesterday they played the J-Lo ad three times. You would think they would get a clue by now.

·
Registered
614 Posts
I suspect that the late, crummy, Laura Soave did the J-Lo campaign for a specific purpose. No one in their right mind would believe the J-Lo commercials would make men want to buy the car. I think Soave was either cynical, or dense, or both.
She probably was but she was hot :D

·
Registered
606 Posts
Hi,

From what I've read I was under the impression that the J-Lo ads were the work of Olivier Francois and not Ms. Soave.

Regards

Pat

S. I have no problems with the J-Lo ads myself, and kind of like the two most recent ones better than alot of other ads on TV right now.

·
Premium Member
1,386 Posts
Ms. Soave was head of North American operations for Fiat. So if you saw the advertisements in North America, she had to sign off on that. I have my car, so I don't care. But it blocks the potential of us getting more good foreign cars down the road. The industry looks at the sales and confirms that we want Jeeps with big engines and plenty of cupholders.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts