Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Fiat 500 Abarth with some Madness Goodies
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
All.

I have a set of front and back Dash 4 Ceramic Brake pads I bought for my 2013 Fiat 500 Abarth. I was told by my mechanic that they did not fit my Abarth and had to buy their brake pads.

This is the exact link to the kit with part numbers.
link: https://www.mechanicsurplus.com/products/123758127

Dash 4 Part Catalog Link: http://dash4.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/buyersguide.pdf

Description:
This item is a Brand New Front & Rear Ceramic Brake Pads. It will fit the following Fiats Years and Models: 2012-2016 Fiat 500 Abarth Turbo ONLY!!! 2013-2016 Fiat 500 Electric Kit Includes: 2Pc 1 x Part# CD1618 Ceramic 104.16181 Front Ceramic Brake Pads 1 x Part# CD1569 Rear Ceramic Brake Pads Features: Direct replacement for a trouble-free installation Engineered with high grade composite materials for superior braking power and extended life Manufactured by ISO certified factories to meet requirements of fit, form and function High Quality Parts

Front Brake Pads: Dash 4 CD1618 Premium Brake Pad, Ceramic $35 Shipped Lower 48

Rear Brake Pads: Dash 4 CD1569 Disc Brake Pad Set-Ceramic Pads Rear Dash 4 Brake CD1569 fits 12-19 Fiat 500 $30 Shipped lower 48

Thank you

From Dash's Website.
Ceramic Brake Pads are manufactured using the same positive molding process utilized by Original Equipment Suppliers. The positive molding process uses an extreme amount of pressure to compress the friction material and bond it to the backing plate. This post-cured process assures the consistent performance throughout the service life of the brake pad, while preventing rust and corrosion. All of our lines feature mechanical attachment of shims virtually eliminating noise and neutralizing pad vibration. Our pads are also scorched for an easy break in, as well as, forcing any adulteration out of the friction material, adding value and quality to our friction lines. Dash4 material formulation adds reliability and quality to the brake pad enabling greater fade resistance, longer life, and most importantly a smooth ride with enhanced pedal feel. Our friction lines have always undergone Brake Squeal and vibration analysis, constant Dynameters performance testing, and durability assessments. Dash4 has enhanced premium engineering, resulting in the best fit for any application while meeting multiple/different demands, from high performance driving to everyday comfort.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts