Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Back in July I traded in my RX-8 for the 500 which my wife and I decided was going to be our car. Well, last week my wife decided that she wanted her own so we traded in her SUV and this moring took delivery of her new Lounge in Bianca Perla with the Rosso\Ivorio interior. The color combination of white, red and black in the Perla looks awesome I think, it's also automatic which my wife prefers. What does this mean? I am free to do whatever performance enhancements to my Lounge Rosso Brillante and I'm not wasting anytime. My car is going in this week to have the Eibach springs installed to get it dropped. The Ferrari dealership that we bought our cars at had one in the showroom with the Eibachs and I took it for a ride and boy does it feel nice in the corners.

The funny thing is that a friend of ours that visits often decided he was getting a 500 also so on many occasions you'll see three 500's on our driveway. Our sales rep said that we are the 6th couple that have bought HIS\HERS 500's this year.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
the 500 is fun, but it becomes really fun once you can mod it. Just doing the intake, exhaust and springs have made the car that much more enjoyable. Have fun!

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Nice. I have a 5spd which my wife cannot drive. She keeps saying she wants her own.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys! I'll definitely be looking at intake and exhaust after I lower mine. My wife got heated seats in hers which I wanted but couldn't get, silly that it's not on option on both manual and automatic.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I know the feeling. I got me a Sport and my husband took ownership of it. He does not want to drive his car anymore at all.

I initially wanted the Abarth but I'm not trading in my car to get rollover debt. But he wants the Abarth.

So we are going to have two tiny 500s in the garage.

My dream is to get the original 500 and mod it similarly like my current 500 (same colors) and take them to a car show. I think that would be really.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts