Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
according to the story in AN, dealers in Michigan, Mass, New York, CA and a couple others have only been notified.

more to follow.....

·
Registered
20 Posts
Dealer in Houston

Houston Fiat fans...It appears Helfman Chrysler in Houston was notified Thursday. They are putting in a new showroom dedicated to Fiat adjacent to their current facilities. I spoke to them today. They have little info at this time but are very excited. Regards, Salvatore

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Found out today Baxter Chrysler Jeep Dodge will be the dealer for Omaha, Nebraska. The management and staff were told a few days ago. Not much information yet. Will be great cause they are just down the street from my house!

www.baxterchryslerjeepdodge.net

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Found out today Baxter Chrysler Jeep Dodge will be the dealer for Omaha, Nebraska. www.baxterchryslerjeepdodge.net

our dealership does business with Baxters. their Parts Manager Jerry and ours are buds. I think they're in the "Mopar Masters", which is a group of the top parts depts in the country.

every time I've called them for parts, they're all great to deal with. you're lucky to have Baxters as your Fiat store.:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts