Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I might be picking up a sport with 0%. 5 speed!

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Don't like the convertible?

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have little interest in the abarth. The deal they are offering me is fair.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I paid 25k for the car. Yes. 5k in the shitter hurts but it's lessened slightly due to the fact I owe a lot less. Essentially, I'll be trading a 500C lounge with 10k on it for a brand new 500 Sport anyway I want it (minus auto and sunroof) I'll just be starting my loan all over again with a drop in payment about $60 a month if I choose not to put more money down. Upside, I'll score better mileage. I took my springs out today and have two sets of wheels for whatever car I choose...so I'm not really out that money. I wanted the sport to begin with but my wife though the C would be super awesome. It's cool, but she has driven it twice. I think she felt bad I was driving around a car she pushed for. meh....I don't really care. The sport will be nice though. I'd rather have that.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
I paid 25 K all in cdn for my prima and with 11,000 K on it I got offered 16K on trade at more than 1 place. So if you could get 20 Id not even think twice about doing it!

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Oh....Gonzo.... Scion has the IQ out front. I LOVE it. Wife HATES it. I'd pull the trigger on that in a second. A little sterile on the inside, but looks sweet on the outside. It's tineh.

and phattbam..whatever I do to it will fall distant second to your car. Jerk

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I know. I'm just jealous of yours. Simple and frickin sweet. To make it sweeter, you should add a stick on hood vent, giant rallye lights and a shopping cart wing.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Oh....Gonzo.... Scion has the IQ out front. I LOVE it. Wife HATES it. I'd pull the trigger on that in a second. A little sterile on the inside, but looks sweet on the outside. It's tineh.

and phattbam..whatever I do to it will fall distant second to your car. Jerk
Black would look good. For what it's worth, 9700 miles into it and I still enjoy the car. I just want to order the mahagony shift knob from 500 Madness. We saw the IQ when we drove past this afternoon. We'll check it out at the auto show this week.

·
Registered
707 Posts
I know. I'm just jealous of yours. Simple and frickin sweet. To make it sweeter, you should add a stick on hood vent, giant rallye lights and a shopping cart wing.
I would install a hood vent, only to have it directed to the RRM intake once I get it. :D

as for phat, I can't wait to see the next "mods" he has planned...hehe. ;)
I picked up some material to custom fabricate it. :D

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
20k is amazing for a trade-in.

I had a look at the Scion IQ. I like the front profile, but that's about it. It's not a very good looking car compared to the 500. The interior is downright garish, and the only transmission option is a CVT.... No thanks.

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
I would install a hood vent, only to have it directed to the RRM intake once I get it. :D I picked up some material to custom fabricate it. :D
I am very anxious...hahahaha, as for the hood vent, I have thought it might be a nice option as you mention pointed at the RRM intake but my thought is to build a box for the intake which seals the intakes filter, line it with heat shielding and have a truly COLDER air intake, worked well for my SS with a Thrasher CAI.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts