Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my White Sport at Maranello FIAT.

Where did you pick yours up and how was your experience?

·
Registered
5 Posts
No other experiences or recommendations, possibly in the GTA?

I know that it's supposed to be no haggle pricing and I think they all give $2500 off from the MSRP, but are there any other advantages from one dealer to the next? I know Lorvar mentioned the dealer in Oakville is offering winter tires with the purchase so is there any others that have extra benefits like this or maybe some lower financing rates than the 4.99% on the Fiat Canada website?

Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am in the final stages of buying an Abarth in the GTA. Tonight dealer offered $26,143 for a fully loaded with exception of Nav and Stripe/Side Mirror decals (MSRP around $28,500). Thoughts? I love the car but really hate the 4.99% finance rate and $1500 destination (US is $700) not to mention the start price in Canada is a few thousand more to begin with compared to the US market. What did you pay for your Abarth??

·
Registered
471 Posts
I am in the final stages of buying an Abarth in the GTA. Tonight dealer offered $26,143 for a fully loaded with exception of Nav and Stripe/Side Mirror decals (MSRP around $28,500). Thoughts? I love the car but really hate the 4.99% finance rate and $1500 destination (US is $700) not to mention the start price in Canada is a few thousand more to begin with compared to the US market. What did you pay for your Abarth??
What dealership was this? ALSO Any Idea when your Abarth is scheduled to arrive?

·
Registered
85 Posts
the 4.99 was what kind of killed the Abarth for me. I was to be selling my Sport privately for about 19000, paying down my current financing (1.99) and applying the balance to the Abarth.. so with Sunroof, Stripes, the car and the negative equity..financing THAT at 4.99 was gonna result in a 411$ a month payment. AND my insurance was going to go up but the lady couldn't give me a proper quote. So sad when I cancelled my order :(

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just ordered my Fiat yesterday. It will be a factory order so I understand I could be waiting a while. I dealt with Johnston Chrysler in Hamilton and feel I got a great deal for my 500c Lounge. In addition to the $2500 incentive I got them to throw in the Tom Tom and take $500 off the list price as well as getting over $700 off the extended warranty.

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
ordered "Gumby", my Verde Chiaro Sport from O'Brien FIAT of Greenwood (IN).

my sales and service experience have been AWESOME! :D

·
Registered
513 Posts
Northside FIAT of Indianapolis

My first experience was great, and when I went back for #2 it was just as great! Service has been good along the way also. What I like is when I do walk into the Studio every employee there remembers my name. Great staff!!

Dislike: Service Dept location. It is 7 miles west of the Studio at Champion Chrysler. I deal though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts