Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to Fiat and Forums this is my first for both. Purchased my lounge 06/28/11 and love the car. I am 6'4" 255 lbs and have the sun roof I just slouch a little but its worth it to me as the sunroof ads greatly to my enjoyment of the car. I am having one issue and I hope someone can help me. I have a samsung reality cell phone and simply cannot pair with b&m, I called the dealership, & verizon and the cell phone will not ask for the 4 digit pin. Can anyone help?

Thanks,
Dean:confused:

·
Registered
393 Posts
Welcome to the forum,

Im surprised you bought the Fiat 500, didn't think someone 6"4 would buy one. You might want to install a racing seat which depending on what you get will seat you lower so you don't slouch.

As for the problem your having.... what have you done so far to ensure you can pair the devices?

·
Registered
58 Posts
mine's not on the list either, but it still paired up with the Blue & Me. I've got an old Moto RazR and when I did pair it up with the Sport I was able to borrow for a weekend, I don't believe it asked me for a PIN. in fact, I had no idea how to do it, just played with it and in about 60 sec, I was talking through the Blue & Me, hands-free! :D

you might try calling the FIAT USA 800# and see if they can help. :)

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Hey Dean,

I work for Verizon Wireless, if the car is giving you a pin to enter in the phone , make sure the phone is not in auto pair in the bluetooth setting, and good luck :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts