Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(please post here your suggestions on any major improvements, tweaks, etc, that you would like to see in future models OR in updates that could be made at the FIAT Studio Service Dept)

if you're listening......my suggestion is regarding the Blue & Me system. when I'm on my phone, the radio display says "PHONE" and also my cluster display shows the callers I.D.

since the radio is 'inop' when using the B&M, why not have the caller I.D. on the radio display? this would free up the cluster display so that I would continue to get my MPG readouts or other info I would like to see. :)

seems to me that this could be done with a software update for current owners, should they prefer it.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Dear FIAT-

Before you take on that technically difficult challenge or any other, could you please cough up a software update that makes the clock keep proper time.

Thanks.

Reactions: Col Pudgebutt

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The flash we got in our Sport has kept the time perfect for the past several weeks.

BC.
COOL! I'll have them check mine when I go in for me next LOF at 8K. mine's not doing too bad, but it does lose time. if I set it ahead 2 minutes, it takes it about 6 weeks for it to be a minute slow.

I can live with that but if they can correct it, why not? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
99 Posts
How about at least at an attempt to create an intelligent, effective marketing campaign that has, in some vague way, something to say about the product Fiat is trying to sell. What is it again? Oh yeah, its a car! Who knew?!!!

·
Registered
147 Posts
1) Heated seats retrofit

2) Variable intermittent wipers (I guess I'm SOL there)

3) Voice control over artists/albums/genres etc. (e.g. "Play The Jon Spencer Blues Explosion") (could be a software update)

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
+ 1 Rear Fog Light

·
Registered
289 Posts
"Dish out" the centre consol where the drivers right leg/knee hits it or, put somthing soft there. Another feature that could fix this is telliscopic steering to get your leggs straighter and still reach the wheel.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Dear Fiat: Great job on the "Seduction" commercial! :)

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
sport button....on all the time.
Or at least persistent.
I agree with this for not only the Sport Mode but Foglamps too.

if I want my car in "Sport Mode", then I want it until I'm ready to turn it OFF, not when I stop the car and restart it.

same with the Foglamps. I like having them ON most, if not all of the time. why can't the switch just remain ON until I turn it OFF?

I hate it that these both recycle when the car is turned off. :(

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Paddle shifters!!
OH YEA!!! :D

even the smart has them, and it doesn't even have a 'real' transmission!!!:p

paddle shifters are WAY too much fun and would compliment the 6sp trans perfectly! :)

·
Registered
71 Posts
same with the Foglamps. I like having them ON most, if not all of the time. why can't the switch just remain ON until I turn it OFF?
Some places actually have laws against fog lights being on when it's not foggy. The only time I've ever seen persistent fog lights is when they were installed aftermarket.

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
Some places actually have laws against fog lights being on when it's not foggy. The only time I've ever seen persistent fog lights is when they were installed aftermarket.

I want to say my mother has this with her new 2012 Ford Escape, I drove it last night and the switch is builtin to the headlamp control but operates as a toggle rather than momentary switch.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Dear Fiat;

I really like my car! Great handling, fun to drive and head-turning good looks. Keep up the good work. If there is anything I'd change, it is the cup holder that won't hold a travel mug and the sun visor that is just cheap and flimsy looking.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts