Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post pics of your car decals! and links on where you bought it. I want to buy one for my car to make it look a little more sportier and im sure there are more people out there who also do too.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
No decal zone.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
I have an inspection sticker and registration stickers on my plates.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I like the side decal! I have a blue fiat as well. Im looking for something like that!

Bought with the racing stripe but had a local guy ad the side stripe. I think it was $150 or so.

Just had him measure my wife's FIAT for some decals to be put on hers. Gonna be a few weeks but I'll post pics as soon as its done.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
513 Posts
I like the side decal! I have a blue fiat as well. Im looking for something like that!
The company that made this is World Graffix in Plymouth, Indiana. The number is 574-936-1927. If you're interested, maybe, he could make you a set and ship them to you. I can't speak for him though. Give him a call (leave a message). It's a one man operation. If you mention the FIAT he will know exactly what you are talking about.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
That's great info, marcomk1! Very good idea. I have Prima 499, so I may make something like that up. I posted elswhere, but I took the prima stripes off my car. I never cared for them. I ordered a spare set for 50 dollars in the event I ever want to make the car "correct."

I have on order Abarth style LOWER stripe (see example below). I feels this makes the car look a little less stuby. Instead of saying "Abarth" it will say "500".

Attachments

·
Registered
52 Posts
I have on order Abarth style LOWER stripe (see example below). I feels this makes the car look a little less stuby. Instead of saying "Abarth" it will say "500".
don't forget that the abarth is longer,lower and has bigger wheels.did you change your primas' mags ?

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
don't forget that the abarth is longer,lower and has bigger wheels.did you change your primas' mags ?

Right, I know it won't look like an Abarth, but I like the location. Yes, I now have Sport wheels instead of the black pocket Prima wheels. Also put in a red dash. I know, I know, I should have just gotten a Sport..

·
Premium Member
607 Posts
I now have Sport wheels instead of the black pocket Prima wheels...I know, I know, I should have just gotten a Sport..
I have a Sport and my car came with the normal sport wheels and they have "black pockets" so what do you mean prima wheels?

1 - 20 of 61 Posts