Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When we purchased our car, there were some songs already on the USB database - how do we delete them?

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Stick usb in pc and quick format.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
you can't delete the radio.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll check that - it's a weird mix - heavy metal/Christian music, not really what I listen to. It's not the radio - it says media player on the radio, and it's not the Sirius. So there's no RAM for playlists, it's all directly off the media source?

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
correct. Car has no non-volatile retention.

·
Registered
856 Posts
What? 500's have hard drive now? lol,
srlsy, check your CD player, also, check to see where the songs coming from, like which source. ie: AUX, USB, CD

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
What? 500's have hard drive now? lol,
srlsy, check your CD player, also, check to see where the songs coming from, like which source. ie: AUX, USB, CD
I suspect under the hood

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ok, no cd, but if the is no RAM-like device, where does blue & me save the phone book it downloaded from my phone?Also, when searching for genres, it displays 2 genres that aren't on my iPod. Alternrap? Really?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ok, just checked the playlist, the songs come up during advanced USB media options (verbal commands) I am going to double check what's on the iPod.....

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Still have not figured this out, maybe the brother-in-law downloaded something on the computer over the holidays that synced onto the iPod? Really weird.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts