Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's the pre-delivery pics. Closed the deal today and now waiting for all the chrome to go on, leather interior upgrade, heated seats and tinted windows.

Supposed to take delivery later this week, then I'll post the after pics.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
My car is my breakfast table. I'm today's man on the go.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Do you take off your shoes before driving as well? ;-)

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Luther was my favorite.

·
Registered
825 Posts
Nice color choice, but I'm biased!

My wife borrows my car maybe once a month. It always comes back with a nearly-empty fountain drink sweating in the cupholder and a single french fry somewhere on the floor. 8-(

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
When my wife borrows mine, it comes back with a full tank of gas or she gets to explain to her friends how her fall down the stairs resulted in a black eye.

Reactions: GotFiat

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
My wife will be welcome to my 500 anytime since that means I get her CRZ keys that day. :D

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
I do not take off my shoes to drive only because I couldn't figure out a comfortable enough way to remove and replace them, but I do not ever eat or drink in the car and no one comes near it with food, drink, smokes or even without first being certain they have no dirty clothes or sticky hands. Same applies to every car which is why until a tornado hit my Monte Carlo SS it still looked like a new car after 10 yrs, even had one guy said he thinks he can still smell the "newness"...lol.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hoping to take delivery early this week, the custom leather and heated seats are in, just needs the window tinting and they're waiting for the front
L-R chrome pieces which evidently were/are on back order, all the other chrome is on.

I may just take it like it is and then bring it back for the front chrome pieces on my 3K oil change visit.

I've been pretty patient, but now after seeing it, I'm antsy as a 10 year old at an amusement park. :eek:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts