Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At the Tacoma studio, there was a very large canvas with a bit of 500 art at the bottom for people to sign when they got their new cars. I signed theirs, and when I went back for my plates I got a picture of my signature. There were a whole LOT more signatures since I put mine on there. Surprisingly, I was still the only one to color in a little fiat in the stripe at the bottom. :) Here's a pic of the whole thing, and one of my signature. If you have pics of yours, please share! :)

·
Registered
606 Posts
Hi

Yeah at my studio they also had a canvas. I think I was the 2nd or 3rd to sign it, but when I went back recently to get something checked out, the board was almost completely filled.

Regards

Pat

·
Premium Member
570 Posts
Very late in reading this post (discovered it in the "similar threads" panel at the bottom of another thread.)

I signed my dealer's with my very own rendering of the Abarth Scorpion, which conveniently has its tail turned to make the initial "J" of my name...

(No it does NOT look like Bullwinkle the Moose and his antlers!)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.