Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering. Does anyone know if the North American spec Fiat 500 come with navigation standard or do you have pay extra for it?

·
Registered
2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Sport, 2012 Fiat 500 Abarth, 1982 Alfa Romeo GTV/6, 1973 Fiat 124 Sp Coupe
70 Posts
About Blue&Me

Here's a picture of Blue&Me. Navigation is an additional option with the Blue&Me package.

Blue&Me was developed by Fiat Auto and Microsoft. It offers a hands-free function with Bluetooth® interface and evolved voice recognition, USB port, MP3 reader and text message interpreter.

Blue&Me Nav adds a navigator.

Hope this helps:)

Best regards, Chris

·
Registered
102 Posts
It looks just like one of those GPS units you buy from electronic shops. I was hoping it would look integrated into the dash instead of looking like you just added it on. Although for the features included in the Blue&Me package I wouldn't mind dealing with the looks of the GPS unit.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I will just transfer my Garmin GPS. If it doesnt come with it and looks silly I will not bother spending more for nothing really.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will just transfer my Garmin GPS. If it doesnt come with it and looks silly I will not bother spending more for nothing really.
Good idea. I'll just probably do the same. If I'm paying for something from the factory I want it to be at least be flush with the rest of the dash.

·
Registered
65 Posts
It looks like they have the room for it, this is why I am so surprised they didnt just ad it. By now this should really just be a standard in all cars, I think.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Wow, looking at that picture there is no way I would go for it either. I am a short dude and for me to be able to see over that Nav screen might be difficult. It looks like they glued it to the windshield or something. Not very impressive at all.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I think you'll be surprised. as high as the driver sits in the car if was mounted in the dash down with the radio face it would force you to take your eyes off the road.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts