Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After seeing my 500 parked next to my co-workers Bronco and taking a pic I thought "what other things would be fun to park next to that make my car look tiny?" so I decided to start a thread

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
After seeing my 500 parked next to my co-workers Bronco and taking a pic I thought "what other things would be fun to park next to that make my car look tiny?" so I decided to start a thread

Are you sure these people aren't OVER compensating for something?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not my co-worker, but it is her husbands truck, and she says he is not lol. The other guy in he lifted pickup probably is lol.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Yes, some cars make the 500 look really small (this one did, though the angle doesn't show it):

...others make it look short:

...other make it look tall:

...and others make it look huge!

:D

·
Registered
393 Posts
As small as the Fiat 500 may seem, it is impressive for such a small car. I thought the Mini Cooper was good but the 500 just changed my views on the Cooper. I know many others can relate, the recent Fiat 500 and Mini Cooper sales stats sure say a lot.

It's not the size it's how you use it! My life's moto.
LOL true i guess

·
Premium Member
1,386 Posts
Thanks for the nice pictures. For me, the smaller the better. I feel very safe inside the car, though. I have had one close call, where the brakes stopped the car miraculously well. Modern highways are really so huge, there is so much room to play around with to avoid problems with this car!

·
Registered
453 Posts
Saw a big rig and decided to get a side-by-side shot. Interestingly, it doesn't make the 500 look very small. I'm guessing that's for two reasons. First, big rigs are frigging huge anyway, so you expect anything next to them to look small. Second, I think the bright yellow color makes my 500 look a little bigger, especially on an overcast day with no shadows to speak of.

·
Registered
825 Posts
I was washing my car in the driveway last week, near my dog's outdoor run. Walking around the car, I happened to notice that it's less than half again the size of my dog's doghouse. I love it!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts