Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been trying to figure out why the handle in the passenger side armrest on the door is larger than the one on the driver's side for about a week now but still haven't figured it out. Does anyone else have any ideas?

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
I've been trying to figure out why the handle in the passenger side armrest on the door is larger than the one on the driver's side for about a week now but still haven't figured it out. Does anyone else have any ideas?
Maybe the correct answer is the simple one...it gets used more often.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Really? Your passenger-side door gets used more than your driver-side door?

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Really? Your passenger-side door gets used more than your driver-side door?
No, not really.:D It was late and honestly, I'm not as mentally agile as in my younger days. I didn't properly comprehend what you had written and honestly was thinking of the seatback release.

Like smark, I have never really noticed.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
my left arm is bigger than my right.

Reactions: phattbam

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No, not really.:D It was late and honestly, I'm not as mentally agile as in my younger days. I didn't properly comprehend what you had written and honestly was thinking of the seatback release.

Like smark, I have never really noticed.
I thought maybe there was some awesome secret to this car I had yet to unlock, like ingress and egress strictly through the passenger door somehow activates a super-sport mode or something.

·
Registered
105 Posts
My metal door handles are the same size. If you mean the small wells you can also use as handles, the driver's side is smaller because the buttons for adjusting the mirror's, etc, are there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts