Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone

When I picked up my Sport in October, my dealer had said a few times "don't be afraid that you're going to break something in the car.. everything is really stiff because its new." He wasn't kidding. My passenger seat can recline and go back up fairly easily, but my drivers seat...not so much. I can tilt it forward, but then I can't seem to get it to recline. Im a bit scared to really yank on the handle incase I snap it off..but Im also scared that if I tilt it forward too much, i won't be able to get it to go back, and then can't sit in the vehicle

Anyone else have this problem? Should I just yank the handle, or maybe take it to the dealership?

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Driver's seat recline was part of the comfort package only available on the Lounge model.

·
Registered
12,766 Posts
I have a Sport, and the driver seat relines, all the way to the back and to front again. Just pull on the center handle, between the seats.

·
Registered
513 Posts
I have a Pop and a Sport. Both driver seats recline. Sounds like a visit to the shop is needed.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
42 Posts
It reclines in the Pop as well. I noticed the opposite though. My passenger seat was a piece of cake to tilt forward but the driver's side was really stiff. It's getting better. Hopefully yours does too.

·
Super Moderator
22,119 Posts
Where did you get your info from? Everybody's seat seems to recline.
#1. Pickles is hilarious...
#2. When someone takes him seriously...it's a bit more funny, sorry it is at anothers (your) expense.
#3. Maybe you do know he is being well...himself...in which case then this is EVEN more funny!

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
I'm much worse live. I think Gonzo might attest to that.

·
Registered
825 Posts
Specifically, are you having trouble reclining the seat using the release next to the hand brake, or are you having a problem getting the seat to return to its original position after moving it forward to get access to the rear seat?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts