Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
quick and simple

how are the white /cream interiors holding up. I would think it would be difficult to keep clean, especially the steering wheel.

I'm considering the pop over the sport just because of the available interior colors but if the cream interior turns to dirty tan.... no thanks

thanks in advance
John

·
Registered
145 Posts
I got the Sport, in part because I love the black leather seats. There is a real difference in the comfort/feel of the seat as opposed to the Pop or Lounge. I keep a small Shammy in the door pocket because the chrome and dark interior shows fingerprints and water drops.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Hi John, before I bought my car I was torn between a 500 and the 500C. The only C my dealer had at first was a nice Lounge model with a white steering wheel. He has been cleaning it up to take it to a show that weekend. When I asked him about how difficult it was to keep it clean he stated that he could clean it in the morning, and by the afternoon you would be able to see black build up on it from peoples hands.

I definitely wouldn't want to deal with keeping it looking white.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Hi

Hi. I have a Pop with an Ivory interior, that I bought the 1st of June. Its my daily driver and so far I haven't had any problems with it yet.

Regards

Pat

·
Registered
175 Posts
I have a Lounge Convertible with Ivory interior and I love it. It stays as clean as any other color interior I have had. I don't think you will have a problem keeping it clean.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Hi

As a P.S. to my above post, one big advantage of the Ivory interior has been that, on hot days the steering wheel doesn't feel as hot as on my old car (which had a dark gray steering wheel).

Regards

Pat

·
Registered
433 Posts
get mocha, espresso, chiaro, or olivia with the brown interior.

you can thank me later. also, the sport has black headliner.

·
Registered
13,454 Posts
I notice on new ivory, off white interior ones on the dealers lot. The steering wheel was dirty, from the factory. I do think it a cool color. Don't want to keep it clean.

I had a new Bt. Red 1976 Camaro once. It had a white interior in it. OMG was it hard to keep clean the white bucket seats.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts