Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
I installed EcoDrive long time agora and i gave up, because as you all know, the system built on Fiat for phone calls and programs is the Blue and Me by microsoft...

Me in my Grande Punto and some of my mates that have 500's, keep complaining sometimes about the board computer getting slow, sometimes the voice keep telling that the memory is low, and doesnt respond, in that ocasion what you have to do is unplug the battery, wait 20 minutes and then plug in again...

Good as new... Microsoft :rolleyes:

But, yes ecodrive is good for analysis, for me just that, if i want to spend less fuel i just go slower and drive at lower RPM's,

But im not sure it is available on US, so don't install from European sources/wesites, because if the system is different you can crash it and need to go update at the service

·
Registered
6 Posts
The US Eco Drive Software is now available at fiatusa.com. I followed the easy instructions and it works as advertised. I've only logged a few days worth of info...the software prefers at least 5 days of data in order to provide full functionality. Cute, but not something I think I'll be utilizing regularly.

JV

·
Registered
819 Posts
Hi,

Is it available only with Blue&Me, or will it dump data to a memory stick through the USB port on non-Blue&Me cars?

Thanks,

Ryan

1 - 6 of 6 Posts