Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im curious as to how many of us here are from Edmonton, if we got a decent group we should get weekly/monthly meets and cruises together once spring hits!

·
Registered
2 Posts
The thread is a little old...but I'm in Edmonton. I was definitely hoping for a bit of a "club" to join. I am however still waiting on my 500C, scheduled to arrive later this month. Are there really so few of us on this forum from this part of Canada?

·
Banned
5,539 Posts
I think we should meet in Calgary as it's a much nicer city, kidding folks well not really yes I am no I am not lol

·
Registered
152 Posts
Just picked up a 2012 Abarth Nero w/white for me and a 2012 Lounge Bianco for the wife. If anyone is interested I will be at the Rock N' Aug car show in St Albert on 11 Aug, come by and join me or just come out to a great carshow.
But you can find me on Friday Nights at the Tim Hortons on Gateway around 9pm then I drop by the import guys at United Cycle after that for a bit. That is in Edmonton by the way.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just picked up a 2012 Abarth Nero w/white for me and a 2012 Lounge Bianco for the wife. If anyone is interested I will be at the Rock N' Aug car show in St Albert on 11 Aug, come by and join me or just come out to a great carshow.
But you can find me on Friday Nights at the Tim Hortons on Gateway around 9pm then I drop by the import guys at United Cycle after that for a bit. That is in Edmonton by the way.
Awesome, should have the Abarth by the end of the month, sounds like fun.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Contact me when you get it. and we will go harass the ole boys lol

·
Registered
152 Posts
OK! So is there any other 500 Owners that want to get a M&G before it is just to **** cold?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts