Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive started to see quite a few 500's around Edmonton, just want to see how many people are using this forum? would be cool to get some meets going this summer!

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
awesome, It would be great to be able to get a handful of 500 owners together and go for a cruise and talk Fiat!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey live in leduc, just checkin in! Was wondering if anyone knows a good place to get a performance exhaust and cold air intake in edmonton area??

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
Hey live in leduc, just checkin in! Was wondering if anyone knows a good place to get a performance exhaust and cold air intake in edmonton area??

Welcome to the forum. Lucky for you several vendors in Cali to choose from although maybe not EXACTLY in the area you reside. :)

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts

Welcome to the forum. Several vendors listed on the forum to choose from although maybe not EXACTLY in the area you reside. :)

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey! go see Trevor at ABC muffler. He fabricated me a custom exhaust when I had my sport. Basically he removed the middle resonator and replaced it with a straight pipe into a magnaflow muffler. I think it costed me $300 or something. As for cold air intakes if you want to buy something local, your best bet would be to just order the Mopar intake right from the Fiat dealership.

Here is a clip of my sport when I had it after getting the new exhaust
http://s17.photobucket.com/user/Domdil/media/IMG_0804-1.mp4.html

·
Registered
88 Posts
If you guys can organize a meet I'll make the trip down.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Abc muffler huh? Where is it located and what brand of muffler is that? Sounds really good by the way! Do you have a cai on your car?

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Abc muffler huh? Where is it located and what brand of muffler is that? Sounds really good by the way! Do you have a cai on your car?
its on 50th st and around 75th ave or so. The muffler is magna flow and the middle resonator was removed and they welded in a straight pipe. It did not have an aftermarket intake at that time

1 - 20 of 49 Posts