Fiat 500 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
ya maybe - we used to do with my RSX/Honda guys maybe we can do something together

first we need this white **** to melt

·
Registered
31 Posts
New Edmonton Abarth owner as of today. So far so good. Let's get a meet planned....

·
Registered
12 Posts
Not sure if anyone on here is involved with 780tuners in Edmonton, but they have their Season Opener meet on May 3rd. Would be good to see a couple of you out there!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Its a local car club, the have casual meets every Friday/Saturday night (after 6pm) throughout the summer in the United Cycle parking lot. Their "Season Opener" is also at United Cycle starting 6 pm on May 3rd and should be a good turnout. I think about 500+ cars have come to the season opener meet for the past couple years.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Its a local car club, the have casual meets every Friday/Saturday night (after 6pm) throughout the summer in the United Cycle parking lot. Their "Season Opener" is also at United Cycle starting 6 pm on May 3rd and should be a good turnout. I think about 500+ cars have come to the season opener meet for the past couple years.
That seen is dead...

·
Registered
4 Posts
From Grande Prairie, wouldn't mind going for a drive to Eddy for meets! Would make northern Alberta more interesting.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I guess northern albertans are an unfriendly bunch and don't want to meet, lol! Maybe we are just scared of all the jacked up trucks we have to be tail gated by to get to the meet! I live in leduc and would like to go to a meet and see if other owners are making mods to their cars and exchange some ideas!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just joined we have a 13 Abarth we live in Edmonton let's do this. Friday at around supper time there is tons of cars at white oak on 137ave, we have never seen another 500 there at all.
587-341-7743 is my cell
J-P

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Hey live in leduc, just checkin in! Was wondering if anyone knows a good place to get a performance exhaust and cold air intake in edmonton area??

Im also from the Edmonton Area, unfortunatley there is nothing around here for us. It sucks too because the Canadian dollar is so low it makes ordering online just stupid after conversion and shipping.
Theres a small shop in Burnaby BC called "clementes 4 auto play" their website is pretty terrible but Ive actually been there, the owner Gio is nice and really knows his stuff. All they do is italian cars. He can get you set up with an exhaust and intake ( and whatever else you need)
http://www.clementesautosport.com/

·
Registered
7 Posts
hi guys this is a start, let's keep the ball rolling. we have a black abarth C. the day isn't very nice but we could try white oak on 37ave, I think I would look cool to see these together.

·
Registered
7 Posts
hi guys this is a start, let's keep the ball rolling. we have a black abarth C. the day isn't very nice but we could try white oak on 37ave, I think I would look cool to see these together.

I won't be able to make it today :(. I live in Riverbend and have a dinner party to go to.

·
Registered
7 Posts
tomorrow is going to be a beautiful day in Edmonton, white oaks people let's do this, otherwise I will take out my vette and go hang out with old farts lol

21 - 40 of 49 Posts