Fiat 500 Forum banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Im also from the Edmonton Area, unfortunatley there is nothing around here for us. It sucks too because the Canadian dollar is so low it makes ordering online just stupid after conversion and shipping.
Theres a small shop in Burnaby BC called "clementes 4 auto play" their website is pretty terrible but Ive actually been there, the owner Gio is nice and really knows his stuff. All they do is italian cars. He can get you set up with an exhaust and intake ( and whatever else you need)
http://www.clementesautosport.com/
There's a speed shop in Winnipeg called speed factor, apparently when you order US parts through them you don't have to pay duty! Haven't tried them out yet though. And I don't know how much it would be to ship to Edmonton :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Meet

Im new to the site but had always wondered if there were many Fiat owners looking for a meet. I live just north of Edmonton but I am in the city nearly everyday. How does everyone feel about a meet on May 21st, 1:30pm at the Jackie parker Recreation area? Its just south of the whitemud on 50th street. I'll be there in my white abarth. I hope some of my fellow fiat owners can join me. Please share this on any social network you feel appropriate, it would be great to see a large group attend as a result.

·
Registered
3 Posts
A bit of a change to the meet. It has been moved to Sunday at 2:00pm. Hopefully more can join us as it seems more convenient on Sunday

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'm active. I had an Abarth and now own an electric 500e. Would be nice if Fiat fans in Edmonton actually wanted to participate in some sort of meet.

·
Registered
2013 Fiat 500 Turbo
26 Posts
Anyone in Edmonton area have the multi scan software? I need to do a proxy alignment to remove the blue and me module since it failed and is now cashing a flashing odometer. I can cone to you. I have a 2013 turbo with lots of 500 madness goodies.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts