Fiat 500 Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
UPDATE : They have just arrived, we'll some more photos up shortly!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Here they are!

Installed pics on our Prima are next!

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Looks fantastic, but I still think I want a more aggressive drop. Not sure if I'm going to go with Eibachs or wait for coilovers.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Looks fantastic, but I still think I want a more aggressive drop. Not sure if I'm going to go with Eibachs or wait for coilovers.
Email received from BC suspension for coilover

Juair,

We are in the process of trying to locate a local FIAT 500 for testing so that we may begin the process of taking measuring and possibly fabricating a test set of coilovers, if the measurement show that it may be possible for us to develop something. Please continue to check back with us for updates in the future. Please let me know if you have any other questions, thank you.

Regards,
Kerry

BC RACING NORTH AMERICA
1-321-206-6381 TEL
1-800-741-1972 FAX

·
Registered
22 Posts
My springs are shipped. My car is coming. Contacted my dealership to see if they would do the install and they quoted me $678.
Ha! No thanks Fiat.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
My springs are shipped. My car is coming. Contacted my dealership to see if they would do the install and they quoted me $678.
Ha! No thanks Fiat.
Seriously?! That's just silly.

·
Registered
35 Posts
ugggg, I couldn't resist. I just placed my order for some, now I have wheels and spring coming for a car I don't even have. lol

Reactions: Triumph

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
ugggg, I couldn't resist. I just placed my order for some, now I have wheels and spring coming for a car I don't even have. lol
Nice:D

·
Registered
160 Posts
That's OK. The truly ill order parts for cars they no longer own.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts