1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
650 Posts
You'll enjoy the Eibach pro kit springs. :) I have them installed on my Matrix, which substantially improved the handling. Now I'm eager to eventually try out their sportsline as well! Take photos, and have fun! :)

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Got the spring Eibach Pro-Kit installed today at Tom O'Brien Fiat in Greenwood, Indiana

4.2 hours labor @ $85 per hour, taxes, misc bs.

$387.50 Labor

$210.00 Springs (from above link)
--------------------------------------

$597.50 Grand Total Parts and Labor

Absolutely a Totally Different Car Now.

Tom

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
4.2 hrs!!! My buddy put them on my car in about 55 mins. In his drive way...

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Hey, he still charged me $200, but still less than everywhere I asked and super fast.

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here's my car with about 500 miles on it since the springs were installed.

However I've been road racing it around so they are well broke in already.

Land vehicle Vehicle City car Car Motor vehicle Land vehicle Vehicle Car City car Fiat 500

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Again, the Eibachs make the rear look weird.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Again, the Eibachs make the rear look weird.

I wish I could see what you're talking about. I really do. To me the car looks level. I don't get it. :confused:

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
looks maybe a hair squatty in back maybe an optical illusion of
sorts. it's really splitting hairs though looks nice!

Sent from my Argento 500
It must be. The roof line and belt line still slope forward and the side skirts look to be completely level to me - just like mine. I suppose some people just see the body lines as a whole differently. Perspective can be so subjective.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
I wish I could see what you're talking about. I really do. To me the car looks level. I don't get it. :confused:
The front arch is larger so it makes the car look heavy in the rear. Yes maybe an illusion, but bugs the **** out of me. Even Gotfiat says the same thing and he has the same set.

Reactions: GotFiat

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I agree the way it looks sitting there in the photo, but what do you think it looks like after your sitting in it?

Either way it looks 10 times better than it did from the factory.

Tom

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
I like the way it looks too, I'm thinking about getting the same springs and the helpful blog on this site will inspire me to do it myself and then find a decent alignment shop. I am hoping for less body roll in the corners and generally better cornering. Does that sound about right?

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
I like the way it looks too, I'm thinking about getting the same springs and the helpful blog on this site will inspire me to do it myself and then find a decent alignment shop. I am hoping for less body roll in the corners and generally better cornering. Does that sound about right?
Yup:)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Here is a side shot with my Eibachs from today. I still don't see how the rear looks "droopy". Unfortunately the sun really washed out the tire/fender gap - but you can see my goofy *** relection in the door!
Land vehicle Vehicle City car Car Motor vehicle

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
The problem with level when unloaded is what happens when you have people in the back seat and/or stuff in the trunk.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
That's when it looks awesome!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts