Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any forum members got an ETA on the new Eibach lowering springs for North American cars?

Michael in Vancouver, BC, Canada
mocha latte

·
Registered
23 Posts
Any forum members got an ETA on the new Eibach lowering springs for North American cars?

Michael in Vancouver, BC, Canada
mocha latte
There is another thread floating around stating that a limited run was done by eibach, and they might start another run in September. Last I heard road/race might have one or two sets if they haven't been spoken for yet. Might be worth a look.

Tempted to drop my car as well, but a little concerned about the ride getting too stiff.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
The ride quality is still pretty good. It's stiffer for sure but not uncomfortable by any means. My girlfriend hated my gti because it was so stiff and she has yet to complain.
Eibach claims a 1" drop all around but realistically it's more like 1.5"

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Post a pic with the cam level to the door. In this pic yours looks higher in the back than mine... ?:confused:
You're running 17" wheels, correct? That would fill out the wheel well a little better. This picture was also taken on a gravel road so its probably not level. I'll take a new picture today

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
I hope to have my set installed in the next week or two. As much crap as we've given Roadrace, they are actually nice guys on the phone. I went from ordering to tracking number in just a few hours.

Seems like a good outfit that got lead on a bit by their suppliers. I would have waited til I had product in hand before I advertised having them in stock a month or so ago...but they are very eager to get stuff out on the market so we can customize our cars. I think they're just car nuts like the rest of us.

Thanks to Brandon and Robert for getting one of the last sets out to me.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
yeah, people can't fault rob at road race for the excitment he has for the 500 because we all share that feeling. He did not take anyones money and run, he simply took some orders thinking he was getting springs in earlier than he did( which isnt his fault).
Great service from them and you'll love your springs.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I hope to have my set installed in the next week or two. As much crap as we've given Roadrace, they are actually nice guys on the phone. I went from ordering to tracking number in just a few hours.

Seems like a good outfit that got lead on a bit by their suppliers. I would have waited til I had product in hand before I advertised having them in stock a month or so ago...but they are very eager to get stuff out on the market so we can customize our cars. I think they're just car nuts like the rest of us.

Thanks to Brandon and Robert for getting one of the last sets out to me.
Ditto. They were very responsive and got mine shipped immediately. Thanks to both of them. They truly seem excited about developing a full product line.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts