Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was at northyork fiat today, worst service ever by the way and the saleman was the shits. Anyways back to topic i ask the sales man if the new fiats were eligable for the chrysler employee discount and he said NO, nope we dont make enough on theses cars as it is so there is no employee discount

just wondering if there is or isnt an employee discount for those eligable????

anyone?

·
Super Moderator
1,385 Posts
The man told you no. If you don't believe some punk you talked to in person, why would you believe some random punk on this website? But that's a conundrum, because if you believed a car salesman, that would punk you.

·
Registered
13 Posts
It may be like the Scions where the price is fixed and non-negotiable. I think the XB had only $700 profit in the unit (unoptioned) and know Toyota does audits to make sure every dealer was selling at the same price. They call it no-haggle pricing ;)

Keep in mind this is a Fiat, not a Chrysler/Dodge.

·
Registered
1 Posts
It's true. There is hardly any profit in the sale of a 500. I certainly wouldn't expect a discount when buying one.

Besides, FIAT wants their 500's complete separate from anything 'Chrysler', so I would imagine that would include any Chrysler employee discounts as well.

Sorry to hear about your service experience though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts